- 1 1/2
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- can (18 oz) Progresso™ Vegetable Classics French onion soup
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- slices cooked gluten-free bacon
- slices (1 oz each) Cheddar cheese
- gluten-free hamburger buns, split
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for direct heat. Carefully brush oil on grill rack. In large bowl, mix beef, 2/3 cup of the soup, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Spray both sides of patties with cooking spray.
- Place patties on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F. Add cheese slices during last 1 to 3 minutes of grilling or until cheese is melted. Top each burger with 2 slices bacon. Serve in buns.
- If desired; heat remaining soup until hot and serve with burgers (or reserve for another use).