- tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- cup barbecue sauce
- cup chili sauce
- teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat closed medium-size contact grill for 5 minutes. In shallow bowl, mix taco seasoning mix and oregano. Brush chicken with oil; coat with taco seasoning mixture. Place chicken on grill. Close grill. Grill 4 to 6 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat barbecue sauce, chili sauce and cumin to boiling over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with chicken.