- can (6.5 oz) lump crabmeat, drained
- jar (6.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, well drained, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- tablespoons chopped red onion
- teaspoon seafood seasoning
- packages (2.1 oz each) frozen mini fillo dough shells (30 shells)
- tiny shrimp (from 4-oz can), rinsed, patted dry Fresh parsley sprigs
- In medium bowl, mix crabmeat, artichoke hearts, cream cheese spread, mayonnaise, onion and seafood seasoning.
- Just before serving, spoon 1 scant tablespoon crabmeat mixture into each fillo dough shell. Garnish each tartlet with shrimp and parsley.